This model combines the chemical preparation unit and chemical dosing unit. All our variants have the essential “Safety Features” & “Pr-Wetting” chamber.The benefit of this model:
- Effective control on chemical preparation & dosing through one control panel
- All required safety features are extended to safeguard dosing pumps
- Required maturing time is provided to the chemical solution
- Batching principle ensures a buffer volume of 1M³ at all time
- Proper control over dosing levels will reduce cost
- 0% wastage of polyelectrolyte
- Effective utilization of space
- Reduction in manual supervision
- Operates in batching principle for proper maturing of polyelectrolyte solution
- Preparation Tank volume – 1 M³
- Service Tank volume – 2 M³
- We also provide Continuous Batching Principle Models
- Online display of weight of polyelectrolyte solution in Hopper
- Epoxy Paint applied on all surface area of the tank and angles to safeguard from corrosion.
- Pre-wetting chamber for dilution of every granule of polyelectrolyte
- Client preference for Control panel
- Dosing Pumps (1 working + 1 Stand-by)
- All necessary safety features
- Serves the purpose of usage in the following Industries
- Mining Industry
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Effluent Water Treatment Plant of Industries: Leather, Textile, Pharmaceutical, Food, Paint, Chemical manufacturing industry
We offer two variants in Control Panel
Control Pack: PLC card with HMI touchscreen
The control panel is installed with PLC to control overall process parameters and automation. In case of any electrical interruptions occurs, the system is fully independent to resumes operation from its last stage of operation. No manual interference is required.
The entire system can be controlled through HMI touchscreen which displays the working parameters of each component in the system. The operator has the option to operate the system on “Automatic Mode” or “Manual Mode”. The HMI displays real time working of each component.
Manual Control Pack: PLC card with Manual Switch Control
The control panel is installed with PLC which has manual scope of operations. The PLC is capable of controlling the operations on pre-set parameters through hardwiring. Once the parameters are selected, the system works identical to “Automatic Mode”. The operator controls the parameters of the system by manual adjustment through relevant switch board. In case of any interruption in the power supply, the system requires to restart its operations from the last stage by manual input of command.
The process parameters are controlled by manually switch/flow selection. The real time running parameters of system component are not displayed.